In the late fall of last year, I very gently broke my left thumb by catching it in a screen door handle. The door, yanked open by the Kansas wind, took my thumb with it. Too embarrassed to provide yet another anecdote proving my characteristic accident-proneness, I didn’t confess what had happened until weeks later [...]
Tag Archives | IN COLD BLOOD
Search this site
- Slaying Genre: Do You Believe In Magic? May 16, 2013
- Pep Talk: Ways to Announce That You’re a Successful, Unpublished Writer (And Have The World Agree) May 16, 2013
- The Gestation Period May 15, 2013
- Do Elephants Cry? May 15, 2013
- Writer On The Road: Wherever. Because I Have Skype. December 22, 2011
- Within Spitting Distance: William Giraldi, Alix Ohlin, and the Book of the Damned August 21, 2012
- It’s Not About the Money July 12, 2011
- Writer on the Road: Kansas. The Black Room January 27, 2012
- Lisa Borders: Belated thanks for your comment, Grace! I thought ...
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store: LV Outlet Online Real...
- 11 editing tips | FlashMemoirs: [...] you’re hungry for more, this excellent...
- Sue Williams: Thank you so much, Kaila and Robin! What wonderfu...
366 2013 advice advice to writers agent Agents Audio author interview books e books editing Editors Ethan Gilsdorf Fiction Grub Street inspiration interview jenna blum Literary magazine Literature live tweet Manuscript Prep memoir micro-interview Muse and the Marketplace non-fiction novel Novel incubator novels poetry publishing Publish it Forward reading revision self-publishing social media Submitting The Drum The Stormchasers THOSE WHO SAVE US Twitter Writers writing writing a novel writing life